WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Meet CEOs, MD's, VPs, Directors & Heads Of LNG/LNG Projects
& Strategic Planning From LNG Terminal Operators, Owners & Port Authorities In Europe
Plus Also Meet The Following Strategic Job Functions:
- Managing Director
- Heads Of Investment LNG Projects
- Heads Of LNG Planning & Strategy
- Heads Of LNG Shipping
- Heads Of Decarbonisation
- European Gas VP
- Head Of Terminals & Cross Border Pipelines
- Head Of Strategic Development
FSRU, FSU & GASIFICATION:
- FSRU Conversion Companies
- FSRU Leasing Companies
- FSRU Sales Companies
- FSRU & LNG Ship Owners Cross Border Pipeline
- Modular Tech Solutions for FSRU Conversion
- Regasification Module Suppliers
TRADERS, GAS SALES & CROSS BORDER PIPELINES:
- LNG Traders
- Oil & Gas Multi-Nationals
- European Gas Sales Companies
- Cross Border Pipeline Operators
- LNG & Gas Market Analysts
- Gas Distribution Companies
GOVERNMENT, POLICY, FINANCE & STRATEGY:
- Private Capital & Equity
- Investment Banks
- Port Authorities
- National Governments
- EU Regulators & Policy Makers
- Think Takes & Strategy Consultants
EPC’s & NEW TECHNOLOGIES:
- Construction Companies & EPC’s
- Onshore Facility Modular Solutions
- FSRU Modular Solutions
- New Tech For Green FSRU Conversion (Methanol)
- LNG Storage Technology
- Conversion For Hydrogen Technologies
Storage Terminals Magazine
Published quarterly, Storage Terminals Magazine is the premium business magazine for executives, technicians, engineers and all professionals working in the global bulk liquids storage industry.
With its high-level content, industry expert contributions and unparalleled global news coverage, Storage Terminals Magazine gives you all the information you need to make your business run smoothly, safely and more profitably.
Launched in the Summer of 2009 as a supplement to Bulk Distributor magazine, Storage Terminals received a highly positive response, which confirmed the need for a premium publication for the industry.
A second edition was published in September 2009, which gained a hugely positive response, confirming the market’s confidence in the publication.
Recognising the industry’s need for a readable, topical and informative independent publication, Storage Terminals Magazine was launched in March 2010 as a standalone publication, filling a gap in the market.
Storage Terminals Magazine continues to grow with every issue and go from strength to strength – consistently increasing its global circulation, distribution, readership, coverage and partnerships.
Each issue includes: news; developments on the industry and companies in the market; information and details on terminal expansion projects; updates on safety and regulations; and feature articles on terminals, industry equipment and service companies.
Whether you’re searching for an update on the effects of oil price movements on demand for storage capacity, technical articles on how to ensure your facility runs as efficiently as possible, or the latest updates on regulation and environmental compliance, you will find everything you need in Storage Terminals Magazine.
Please feel free to contact our team if you have any questions, queries or would like to discuss editorial or advertising. Find out more
Whether you operate an onshore terminal, aim to grow through the deployment of FSRUs or trade LNG, this event is an absolute must-attend, examining short-term and long-term possibilities for expanding the capacity of LNG import terminals, cross-border pipelines, and other vital infrastructure assets
- Identifying New, Cost-Effective LNG Sources For Europe
- Solutions For Expanding LNG Import Capacity In The Short Term (To 2026)
- Onshore Terminals Vs FSRU’s
- Ensuring FSRU Project Success To Expand LNG Import Capacity In Europe Rapidly
- Global Perspective On FSRU Conversions - Dubai, Singapore And South Korea
- New Technology For Floating Regasification And Marine Infrastructure
- Options For Financing The Development Of New Onshore Terminals
- Managing Risk And Cost In The EPC Supply Chain
- Rapidly Constructing Terminal Expansion Projects
- FSRU Skill Building & Competence
- Examining Repurposing Possibilities For Either Hydrogen, Ammonia, Or Methanol To Ensure The Investment In New Onshore Import Facilities Is A Long Term Investment
- Comparing The Emissions Of FSRUs With Onshore Terminals
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Facilitating Partnerships & Collaboration among Government, Finance, Terminal Operators, Port Authorities, FSRU Suppliers, and LNG sector decision makers & investors
- The Only LNG Conference Focusing On Increasing Capacity In Relation To The LNG Supplies Available In The Global Market
- Decide The Optimal Strategy For The Future: Examine the possibilities for sourcing additional quantities of LNG
- Hear From National & European Commission Policymakers: on potential investment and growth timelines for significant infrastructure assets, cross-border pipelines, and LNG terminals
- Discuss Immediate Options That Could Be Implemented Rapidly To Increase LNG Capacity: Is it truly the optimal strategy to convert LNG ships into FSRUs, for instance? Would it be more worthwhile to invest in onshore facilities and take a longer 10-to-15-year perspective?
- Determine How LNG Import Capacity In Terms Of Terminals Cross-Border Pipelines And Infrastructure For Regasification May Be Made Available. What is occurring in the key nations and regions, including Germany, Italy, France, the Baltic States, and the Balkans?
- FSRU STRATEGY: Should FSRU’s be used as a temporary stopgap measure or if they could be utilised more permanently
- Determine The Practical Advantages Of Building Onshore Capacity If Hydrogen Is To Replace LNG Eventually: Whether this involves redesigning LNG terminals and pipelines for ammonia, methane, or different types of hydrogen carriers
- What's Happening With Proposed Post-Terminals And FSRUs and how long it'll take to get the necessary permits and approvals to start construction
- Learning from Germany: This conference will bring together the numerous stakeholders in the value chain to highlight Germany's progress in swiftly building its FSRU terminals and accelerating the permit process