WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Meet CEOs, MD's, VPs, Directors & Heads Of LNG/LNG Projects
& Strategic Planning From LNG Terminal Operators, Owners & Port Authorities In Europe
Plus Also Meet The Following Strategic Job Functions:
- Managing Director
- Heads Of Investment LNG Projects
- Heads Of LNG Planning & Strategy
- Heads Of LNG Shipping
- Heads Of Decarbonisation
- European Gas VP
- Head Of Terminals & Cross Border Pipelines
- Head Of Strategic Development
FSRU, FSU & GASIFICATION:
- FSRU Conversion Companies
- FSRU Leasing Companies
- FSRU Sales Companies
- FSRU & LNG Ship Owners Cross Border Pipeline
- Modular Tech Solutions for FSRU Conversion
- Regasification Module Suppliers
TRADERS, GAS SALES & CROSS BORDER PIPELINES:
- LNG Traders
- Oil & Gas Multi-Nationals
- European Gas Sales Companies
- Cross Border Pipeline Operators
- LNG & Gas Market Analysts
- Gas Distribution Companies
GOVERNMENT, POLICY, FINANCE & STRATEGY:
- Private Capital & Equity
- Investment Banks
- Port Authorities
- National Governments
- EU Regulators & Policy Makers
- Think Takes & Strategy Consultants
EPC’s & NEW TECHNOLOGIES:
- Construction Companies & EPC’s
- Onshore Facility Modular Solutions
- FSRU Modular Solutions
- New Tech For Green FSRU Conversion (Methanol)
- LNG Storage Technology
- Conversion For Hydrogen Technologies
Comments From Our Recent Conferences:
Schneider Electric: "American Business Conferences runs nicely staged, professional looking conferences"
MarCom/ Lead Generation Specialist, Siemens Energy, Inc: "We were very impressed with the outcome of this conference!"
Engineering Advisor, Wood PLC: "This is a very well organized conference with excellent quality of talks and discussions"
Sr. Manager Buckeye Partners: "Good platform to see what other pipeline operators are doing in the industry and see vendor capability in the marketplace."
Petro Lucrum: "American Business Conferences events always deliver actionable intelligence and quality speakers"
Nalco: "This operator focused conference sets itself apart from all other trade show events. The Up-Front Research performed to identify the key issues facing operators makes this an extremely attractive conference to participate in. The quality of all the presentations were fantastic. No 'Infomercials' were seen here. This event was pure collaboration and knowledge sharing among all participants"
Whether you operate an onshore terminal, aim to grow through the deployment of FSRUs or trade LNG, this event is an absolute must-attend, examining short-term and long-term possibilities for expanding the capacity of LNG import terminals, cross-border pipelines, and other vital infrastructure assets
- Identifying New, Cost-Effective LNG Sources For Europe
- Solutions For Expanding LNG Import Capacity In The Short Term (To 2026)
- Onshore Terminals Vs FSRU’s
- Ensuring FSRU Project Success To Expand LNG Import Capacity In Europe Rapidly
- Global Perspective On FSRU Conversions - Dubai, Singapore And South Korea
- New Technology For Floating Regasification And Marine Infrastructure
- Options For Financing The Development Of New Onshore Terminals
- Managing Risk And Cost In The EPC Supply Chain
- Rapidly Constructing Terminal Expansion Projects
- FSRU Skill Building & Competence
- Examining Repurposing Possibilities For Either Hydrogen, Ammonia, Or Methanol To Ensure The Investment In New Onshore Import Facilities Is A Long Term Investment
- Comparing The Emissions Of FSRUs With Onshore Terminals
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Facilitating Partnerships & Collaboration among Government, Finance, Terminal Operators, Port Authorities, FSRU Suppliers, and LNG sector decision makers & investors
- The Only LNG Conference Focusing On Increasing Capacity In Relation To The LNG Supplies Available In The Global Market
- Decide The Optimal Strategy For The Future: Examine the possibilities for sourcing additional quantities of LNG
- Hear From National & European Commission Policymakers: on potential investment and growth timelines for significant infrastructure assets, cross-border pipelines, and LNG terminals
- Discuss Immediate Options That Could Be Implemented Rapidly To Increase LNG Capacity: Is it truly the optimal strategy to convert LNG ships into FSRUs, for instance? Would it be more worthwhile to invest in onshore facilities and take a longer 10-to-15-year perspective?
- Determine How LNG Import Capacity In Terms Of Terminals Cross-Border Pipelines And Infrastructure For Regasification May Be Made Available. What is occurring in the key nations and regions, including Germany, Italy, France, the Baltic States, and the Balkans?
- FSRU STRATEGY: Should FSRU’s be used as a temporary stopgap measure or if they could be utilised more permanently
- Determine The Practical Advantages Of Building Onshore Capacity If Hydrogen Is To Replace LNG Eventually: Whether this involves redesigning LNG terminals and pipelines for ammonia, methane, or different types of hydrogen carriers
- What's Happening With Proposed Post-Terminals And FSRUs and how long it'll take to get the necessary permits and approvals to start construction
- Learning from Germany: This conference will bring together the numerous stakeholders in the value chain to highlight Germany's progress in swiftly building its FSRU terminals and accelerating the permit process